My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sickly House

I am still hacking up this cold or whatever it is. I go to the doctor today. I haven’t been able to sleep for the past 2 nights. I’ve been up coughing to the point of puking. Time to go to the doctor.

Lexi has pinkeye. We have her on antibodies. Cheyenne has a cough that sounds horrible. She is on meds also. I go in to the doc today and should get some thing for this stuff in my chest. Christine seems to be doing better after her bout with pneumonia. I hope we can get well enough to get on the plane for vacation.

Coworkers are starting to hack and cough. I hope I’m not responsible for it.

No comments: