My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sick House

What a weekend. Christine has pneumonia. She is feeling like death warmed over. Lexi has bronchitis. I’m coughing my butt off. I think I have pneumonia also. Christine is doing more than she is supposed to. She isn’t getting any better. The doctor will probably insist she goes to hospital.

The girls were really acting out Sunday. Cheyenne was marking on her bedroom walls and catching attitude with Christine. Cheyenne & Lexi were sent out to me and I had them help with spreading straw from the goat pen. I think they miss their former family.

Lexi starts school today. I wonder how it goes. Cheyenne got a card pulled Friday. Christine just happened to find it while she was going through Cheyenne’s bag.

Starting Monday the daycare kids are going to Claudia’s. She will keep them until we get back from vacation. We will keep the part time kid’s. The present full time kids will stay with Claudia.

Christine & I checked Black Beauty’s bag, no milk yet. Maybe she won’t have the fold until we get back. The chicken’s are laying a dozen+ eggs a day.

No comments: