My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It’s Turning Cold

The nannies haven’t had the kids yet. I may have to move them over to the barn soon. The nannies were supposed to have the kids by end of August. It is now the beginning of October.

The visiting kids and my nephews rode HD yesterday. Christine and I worked with Lacey. She is a stubborn old horse. Someone broke the bottom strand of the electric fence across the pond. They just left it there all coiled up in the pasture. It looks like who ever it was, was getting something out of the brush on the other side of the fence. They just pulled what ever they were after through the fence and left it.

I still have the uck. My throat is raw. My head is congested. I don’t ache that much but I am tired. I slept in the recliner last night so I wouldn’t keep Christine awake and I needed to be elevated a little because of my sinuses. I think it is going to be a short day at work.

The auction was listed in the Bonny Buyer Tuesday. I see the “secret room” is cleared out. Everyone at the farm knows how much I want my own area. That’s all I ask. Out of these 30 acres, I just want an area to call my own. We’ll see. It’s just another day on the farm.

No comments: