My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Life Goes On

Kathy and I started cleaning out the secret room. I threw some junk on the trailer and hauled it to the fire pit. Up in flames. Perhaps this weekend I’ll get a chance to move some of my stuff over there before it fills up with other stuff.

Goats still haven’t had kids yet. The coyotes are starting to get more active. I have been hearing a lot of yelping lately. The chickens haven’t been laying many eggs. I only get 2-3 a day. Some of them look like they may be molting. I have to clean the coop.

Home life is driving me crazy. I come home, kids are whining. I ask them to stop or what is wrong and they elevate their volume. I don’t have much “Me” time. Kids show up at 5:30 AM and stay until 5:00 PM. Then we get the visiting kids ready to eat dinner, do homework, and take baths and before we know it it’s time for us to get to bed and repeat the whole process again. All our cleaning time, quite time, and leisure time has been reduced drastically. I need a vacation. Alone would be nice.

No comments: