My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Friday, October 31, 2008

Finding Time

I’m trying to find the time to clean up the Halloween stuff left in the barn. By the time the kids are picked up from the house it is time to do chores and do stuff in the house. Monday and Tuesday nights Christine is gone. Trying to get anything done with the kids around is almost impossible.

Tonight is trick or treating at the mall and the auditorium. Tomorrow Christine and I have a conference to go to. That pretty much leaves Sunday to get things done. I need more time than that. I have to clean up the barn, put in fence post, string wire, and move the goats.

Apollo is still here. He was supposed to be gone by Saturday but it doesn’t look like it. I will probably have to get rid of him.

Christine and I went riding last night. Midnight (the horse) was good overall. She did catch attitude a couple of times. She would try to bite my foot when I flexed her. Then she wanted to run to the barn before I was finished with my ride. I weaved her in and out the tree line. After a few minutes of that she calmed down.

I think I’m going to light bonfire for tonight and clean the barn while Christine and Claudia take the kids T or T.

No comments: