My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Bartering Begins

We talked with Christine’s G & G Wednesday about renting the trailer. Money-Gruber Delores is already trying to screw us over. I’ll had to say, she is consistent in the fact that she will screw over anyone, family or stranger. We said we would charge her “X” amount for the trailer lot. The same amount she charged us back in the early 90’s. You think she would be happy about this, you know inflation and all.

Anyway, She says she called a trailer park in Danville and got a price for a trailer lot. She probably asked for the cheapest price knowing her. The price is half of what she charged us. Milford said the price we are asking is a fair price. Delores just wants more of the almighty dollar in her pocket at the expense of family. Side note: I’ll be glad when she is off the property. I can’t hardly stand looking at her.

Well it looks as though Claudia and Rich are going to rent the trailer. We have to draw up a contract. I can see now I’m going to have to tell Delores it’s my way or the highway. She didn’t have a problem calling around Burlington to get a “fair” price for Christine and I to pay to her for lot rent. I foresee me telling Delores to forget the agreement and move the trailer off MY property. Did I mention I’ll be glad when she goes south?

I just called a mobile home park. The rent for a lot is $155. I little more than we are asking so let Delores start her whining now.

No comments: