My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Got the flu

Christine and I both have the flu. The visiting baby was up at 3:30 Monday morning and 2:30 Tuesday morn. She went back to sleep around 3:30 AM. I woke up at 4:45 in a pool of sweat. I decided it would be better to go to work than stay home with the day care kids.

The visiting kids seem to be getting better. Last night they didn’t give me any trouble. Christine had class last night and the kids had a visit with their mom. They came back in a good mood. Christine has to teach a class tonight. I will have them from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM. They go to bed at 800 PM.

I am soo tried. This flu is kicking my butt.

Not much going on at the farm. No baby goats yet. Randy fenced in a new pasture. Apollo is still there. The chickens are still laying 1-3 eggs a day. I’m waiting on this auction to get over with. I’ll be glad when I get that secret room. I still don’t know if Claudia is going to live out there.

No comments: