My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Ready

It’s a time of change.

I am working on my car so I can change vehicles. I changed the spark plug wires and checked the front brakes. The brakes looked fine. I wonder why it sounds like the brakes are gone. Maybe it is the rotors. I’ll add them to my list of things to do. The van is about to loose the toque converter. After work I thought I was going to get stranded. The torque converter started slipping.

On the car I have to change the downline oxygen sensors on the exhaust on the car and it should be ready to roll. I still need to replace the front and read rotors, but that can be done a little later.

I am going to change the location of my goats soon. I am going to bring them over to the barn for the winter; there is water, heat, and shelter there for the kids.

The auction is 3 weeks away. It will be here soon. I can’t wait. I’ll be glad when all that stuff is gone. I am curious as to how much money the auction will bring.

I am still trying to get Apollo out of here. He is too unruly to stay here. I believe Sharon wants to keep him here. That is not an option. He has until the middle of Oct to be removed. If not, I will remove him.

No comments: