My photo
This is life at Knotty Creek Farm.

New Addition to the Farm

New Addition to the Farm
Mom & foal

Farm Life of Yesteryear

Farm Life of Yesteryear
Christine's Grandpa Schnedler's Plow

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Money Grubber

Just as I figured. The money-grubber is at work. Delores is figuring out a way for her to capitalize on family. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Claudia (Christine’s aunt, Delores daughter, Kathy’s sister) and her husband Rich were talking about renting Delores and Milford’s trailer. Claudia talked to Milford and Delores about it and the very next day Delores calls Kathy (under the guise of wishing Kathy and Randy happy anniversary) to discuss the renting of her trailer. She wanted to know if Christine and I said Claudia and Rich could rent the trailer.

Kathy told Delores that Claudia would have to pay lot rent of $125, the same price Delores charged Christine and I when we moved out there. Delores was like, I didn’t think about that. NO SHIT. She doesn’t think about the possibility of having to pay for anything. It’s all Take with her.

It is just as I promised. This winter is going to be busy and could get heated. Perhaps even a couple of family hurt feelings. Delores is already counting the money. She says she doesn’t want to have an auction, she doesn’t want to move, BUT she is willing to rent her trailer for a year until she decides to move back. HER lying ass, she sees another way to soak family out of money for her own greed. This lady is truly a case study.

I do not like where this is leading. I was hoping to get rid of the trailer on the hill. If Claudia doesn’t rent it, no one else is. Not her daughter or any cousins, or anyone else. This isn’t a family spring board. I seem to remember getting burnt before helping members of Christine’s family; you think they would have learned from the last time.

Here is my prediction. Claudia and Rich won’t move out to the farm. Delores extends her money-grubbing hand to other family members and suggests they move out to the farm in order to get money from them. Under the guise that she is helping them out in their hour of need.

I say no one is moving out here. I become the bad guy because I don’t want people living out here, except for my in-laws. They are the only ones that have given a damn about the place.

Delores will mope and whine about being forced to move or do without because she can’t afford (Fill in the blank). She’ll blame everyone else for her woes, all the while causing strife throughout the family. I will move her shit from the secret room in the barn to the garage hooked to the trailer. I will take over the secret room. Why? Because the barn is supposed to be mine.

It looks like a storm is brewing. Let it come.

No comments: